ZIRAN QIGONG RETREAT CANGGU BALI, 18 FEB - 2 MAR Join Master Liu Deming and his disciples for this ultimate transformative journey Explore these principles during the 12 Day Program:
Opening - Become aware of the body’s alignment required to awaken your Qi. Connect with the body’s six energy lines and the Microcosmic Orbit.
Connection - Discover the connection of the central axis of earth and heaven Qi. Through balancing the negative and positive energies in nature you’ll experience the true meaning of “...the ancient great sage breathes through his feet, collecting by its throat.”
Vision - Through the consciousness of the central axis of earth and heaven Qi, your awareness will open further to your third eye, through your soul window, allowing your body’s movements to dance and expand to the realm of infinite space. This is the concept of tangible and intangible existence.
Breath - Relax generating space; space as an energy embracing the breath. Breath creates your movement, and the movements create your breath. This is the concept of fascia (Qi) breath.
Spontaneity - Breathing through the fascia, dancing in the realm of your consciousness through spontaneous movements, harmonising Jing, Qi and Shen 精气神 - the three realms of vitality, as one. Understand the transformation of kinetic energy and potential energy.
Join Master Liu for this transformational journey set amongst the beauty and magic of Bali.Your training day begins with a one hour sunrise meditation, followed by three hours intensive Ziran Qigong training before lunch and again before dinner - all in a warm, lush tropical landscape.
Your inclusions for the Ziran Qigong Retreat @Udara-Bali DATE: Arrive Udara-Bali, Canggu 18 February - Depart 2 March
WHERE: Udara-Bali is located in Canggu, Bali - only minutes from the beach COST: AU$2,450 (€1520) - Twin-share, AU$2,750 (€1700) - single occupancy - (flights/land transfers not included).
Optional: a car can be arranged for airport pick to Udara-Bali Resort - approx AU$35 (€23) seats 3 passengers.
Inclusive in this price you will enjoy:
• Refreshing welcome drink and fruit upon arrival and daily infused water
• All organic vegetarian meals - Breakfast (Buffet), Lunch and Dinner (Family style or Buffet with gluten free or seafood option available)
• Complimentary 1x time Massage during stay
• Unlimited access to Pools and Spa Facilities
• Complimentary one time offering to local temple and make it ‘Canang’ workshop
• Free Wi-Fi throughout resort area
Additional costs will apply for:
• Motorbike rent - IDR 100.000 per day
• Group Cacao & Kirtan Ceremony - IDR 250.000 per person
• Excursions or events outside of Udara-Bali resort area